This is a list of our Heart Attitudes- a summary of how we believe Scripture directs us to live in Christ-centered community.
1. Participate in the ministry
*1 Peter 4:10-11
*It is God's ministry, and He arranges the ministers as He wants (1 Corinthians 12:12, 18-20, 27); therefore if River is where God wants you, He has a role for you to play here.
2. Demonstrate an open and honest life
3. Maintain clear relationships
*Our assumption: we will sin against each other.
4. Put the success of others above your own
5. Submit to leadership within Biblical limits
*1 Thessalonians 5:12-13
*What can I do to make my leaders' job more joyful?
6. Support the work financially
*2 Corinthians 9:6-8
*1 Timothy 5:17-18
7. Give and receive spiritual correction